Cesar Abeid talks about “Project Management for You”, the title of his upcoming book. If you are new to project management listen as Cesar boils the craft down to simple terms. In this interview, the SensiblePM turns the table on Cesar and asks him the same questions he asked over 20 of “The Best Project Managers Cesar Knows” from around the world.
Listen to the Podcast
The questions that Cesar addressed
- How would you define project management to the lay person?
- What is the least people need to know about project management to start on the path of getting things done?
- What are the stages of bringing an idea to reality?
- If you could recommend one technique from the project management world to the masses, what would it be and where can we learn it?
- Managing projects often means working with other people. What’s the best way to know when and what to delegate, and to compel people to collaborate on a project?
- What is your final thought for the listener who wants to learn and use project management to get things done?
Resources that were mentioned in this episode
Please leave a comment below to let me know what you gained from this interview. If you wish, please answer the question: “What is the least people need to know about project management to start on the path of getting things done”?
Question? Leave me a voice-mail
If you have a question about anything that was discussed in this episode you can ask the question right now using voice-mail. Just select the “Send Voice-mail” button on the right side of the screen.
Also, I would love to hear your thoughts about future topics for the podcast or any other way I can help you in your Project Management career. Just leave me a voice-mail and I may feature your question or comment in a future episode.
To Subscribe to the Podcast
Click Here to Subscribe to via iTunes
I would love it if you could leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. Your review will help the show and its ranking in iTunes. Thank you!