You worked hard to obtain your PMP.
Here is a great way to help maintain your certification. You can earn up to 30 PDU’s for free by listening to the Sensible Project Manager Podcast.
Once you obtain your PMP you need to obtain 60 PDU’s every three years. This link will take you PMI’s website to learn more about the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program.
How to Claim your PDU’s on the PMI Website
Step 1: Log onto the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements System
- Select the link https://ccrs.pmi.org/
- Login to the website using your PMI login account.
- Select “Report PDU’s”
Step 2: Report your PDU’s
- Select “Category C” from the drop down list.
- Select Continue
- Complete the form with the following information:
- Program/Title description: The Sensible Project Manager Podcast
- Date started: Enter the date you started listening to the episode
- Date completed: Enter the date you finished listening to the episode
- Hours completed: Enter the hours (you can use fractions of an hour such as .5 for 30 minutes)
- Provider Name: AmpVal dba The Sensible Project Manager
- URL: www.sensiblepm.com
- email: email@example.com
- PDU’s claimed: Enter the same number you enter in the hours completed
- Submit the page.
You will receive a confirmation to your email account from PMI to let you know they received your submittal. Once approved you will receive a second email with that approval.